Welcome to the Local Section of the Upper Midwest
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
To provide opportunities for chemical engineers in traditional and nontraditional fields for enhanced professional and personal growth.
Upcoming Local AIChE Events
- The 55th Annual Regional Symposium of AIChE will take place April 10, 2015.
- See the current newsletter for further details on events.
Upcoming National AIChE Events
The 2015 National AIChE Annual Meeting will be held November 8-13 in Salt Lake City, UT. Click here for more details.
- Promote excellence in chemical-engineering education and global practice.
- Advance the development and exchange of relevant knowledge.
- Uphold and advance the profession's standards, ethics and diversity.
- Enhance the lifelong career development and financial security of chemical engineers through products, services, networking, and advocacy.
- Stimulate collaborative efforts among industry, universities, government, and professional societies.
- Encourage other engineering and scientific professionals to participate in AIChE activities.
- Advocate public policy that embraces sound technical and economic information.
- Facilitate public understanding of technical issues.
- Achieve excellence in operations.